Rev Dr Dawnecia Palmer
Soul Health Education for Personal development and The Soul Health Clinic using the modality of The Magnificent Way principles, to awaken one’s inner capacity to realise, attain and maintain a healthy soul, emotional wholeness, and physical wellbeing.
Online Class, class integration, personal practise, feedback, homework & Exams
Old Fishponds Library , Fishponds Road. Bristol. B16 3HU
- To discover the infinite, limitless potential to live magnificent lives every day.
- Learn cutting edge techniques to expand one’s capacity to manage and ease physical and emotional pain. Learn how thoughts affect our cells and genes and impact our actions.
- To acquire the wisdom, understanding and confidence to face difficult situations, transcend, overcome, and transmute doubt, fear, lack, and limitation.
- And obtain the necessary skills and tools to enable better decisions and right choices.
Course materials Handouts/selected texts
Required Qualifications N/A: for one-off attendances| To Graduate: BA Hons or DipHE BTEC
Course Schedule: Graduate Year| Practitioner Core (Level 5) 7th Oct 23 to 26th July 25
Class, Activities, and Retreat Subjects
- Understanding Joy V’s Depression and Trust V’s Anxiety
- Unipolar, Bipolar, Hypomania and Mania through the lens of a series of Controversial Soul Health methodology Discussions
- Contrasting Shadows – this lesson offers us a glimpse into the worlds of Sleep and Insomnia, Dreams, Daydreaming, and Nightmares through a series of short studies.
- Deciphering the web of Delusion and Hallucinations through the fine mesh of Spiritual Discernment, Intuition and LIVE Visioning.
- Handling Sciatica Pain – using TMW Principle
- Introduction to Peer Mentoring
- Trauma Part 2/3
- Defragmentalization and Reimagining | handling the complexities around making permanent life changes.
- Research into Culture and Nutrition | Nutrition and Health
- Identifying factors generally connected with low key health risks and more serious health issues.
- Learning the Art of LULC Soul Health and Wellness CPU for connecting physical and physiological wellbeing.
- Wellness Entrepreneurship /|Coach Mentoring
- Intercostal Diagnosis
- The practice of Self-Compassion Vs self-pity to help us empower ourselves to achieve our goals, we will be looking at barriers which inhibits a sustainable a healthy lifestyle and create motivational choices.
- LULC Discrete Decision Mathematics
- Colour Therapy & Auras
- Colorations between Food and Health | Herbs, Spices and Essential Oils
- LULC Mindfulness Meditation Healing Retreat | one of the topics we will be looking at – The Soul at Rest, understanding secular ethics & contemplative neuroscience
- Strength Training – combining a set of positive health affirmation with a basic set of movements, manageable at any age.
- Forgiveness and Empathy
- Soul Health & Wellness Practitioner level1 | The Way of the Master, Journey & Toolkit
- Bone Health Research
- First Aid Certificate
- Prayer Therapy
- Basic Level studies in Molecular Biology | Health Improvement and Lifestyle
- Health and Disease in Communities
- Investigative Study Research into Mindfulness and the Diagnostics of Word Medicine Treatments as antidote for Addictive Behaviours | Chronic Fatigue
- Morbidity, Mortality and Disability Issues as they relate to transition, equality, and diversity.
- Soul Ecology
- Quantum Entanglement
- Shadow Work – healing invisible wounds – Elixir to clear the immune system
- Breathomics – Awakening your inner Magnificence. A study on Elongation
- Reclamation! Learn the secrets of The Genesis Code, re-entering Eden, and spiritual impunity.
- The Fullest SELF | the soul at death (*optional stand-alone audio lesson, April 2025)
Classes 2023 7th October 4th November 9th December 2023
Oct 7th Understanding Joy V’s Depression and Trust V’s Anxiety
Nov 2nd The practice of Self-Compassion Vs self-pity to help us empower ourselves to achieve our goals, we will be looking at barriers which inhibits a sustainable a healthy lifestyle and create motivational choices.
Dec 9th Identifying factors generally connected with low key health risks and more serious health issues.
Dec 10th – Jan 6th Winter Break ** HAPPY HOLIDAYS **