WELCOME to LIFE UNIVERSECITY
Ethos: Conscious Awareness, Appreciation and Gratitude, Strength and Loyalty
Vision, Aims, and Values
Life Universecity LC is a prestigious open faculty providing Soul Health Education and Soul Clinic. It is regarded as one of the world’s leading Universecity for Spiritual Wholeness (Consciousness Transformation) and Wellbeing (self-enfoldment, empowerment, and lifelong personal development). All its students are welcome on equal terms.
LULC was established in the Bristol, west of England, by the founder Her Ladyship The Hon Reverend Dawnecia Palmer AFP OBA, inspired by the radical ideas of The Magnificent Way Principle, Breathology, Breathomics and Lifeosophy the Science of Soulification™
Life Universecity LC uses the modality of The Magnificent Way principle to awaken one’s inner capacity to realize and maintain a healthy soul, emotional and physical wholeness and wellbeing.
LULC operates in a global context and is committed to excellence, the promotion of presence and oneness in our all teaching, learning, and practice.
Individual Transformation = Global Solution
“At LULC you will begin to uncover to discover your infinite, limitless potential to live an amazing magnificent life every day. Here you will be taught new cutting-edge techniques tested and proven to expand one’s capacity to manage and ease the physical and emotional pain. You will gain wisdom and understanding to realize your confidence to help you face and manage difficult situations as they arise. Here you will develop the necessary skills by which you will be enabled to make the right choices every time and to operate as a beneficial presence which impacts and improve the environment and communities around you. At the end of the course, you should be equipped with the necessary skills and tools to help you create innovative ideas for successful enterprises providing stable employment, and a lucrative income.” – Acting Chancellor
" Life Universecity LC is a space to learn about the unlimited power of the breath, the awareness of the soul, and the purpose of the soul for wholeness and wellbeing. Here students learn how these dynamics craft a sense of infinite wellbeing, experience wholeness to ultimately express magnificence as a way of life. Simply! you get to wake up and live the Magnificent Life you’ve been dreaming" - Dean
Symbols of LULC Crest and their energies and symbolic representations of students achievements
See what Students are saying: HERE
- Escallop = A successful Commander, charge, leadership
- Eagle = A person of action, noble nature, power, and strength.
- Crown = Regal Authority. The three Crowns = Thought, Words, Deeds
The Colours of the Crest and their values:
- GOLD = Generosity and Gratitude
- BLUE = Strength and Loyalty
- GREEN = Conscious Awareness and Appreciation
*Course Requirements: Regular attendance 60%, Written responses, Written assignments 20%, Class discussions and revisions 20%. This is a fluid syllabus. LULC operates a rolling registration policy.
NB. Year 3 Advanced Class will look at: conscious business structure, how to apply the principles as a lucrative enterprise in terms of employment and income etc.
NEXT CLASS 2nd March 2019
Click here for>2017 GRADUATION DAY CEREMONY
There is no current scientific consensus as to how life originated. However, most accepted scientific models build on the Miller-Urey experiment and the work of Sidney Fox which shows that conditions on the primitive Earth favored chemical reactions that synthesize amino acids and other organic compounds from inorganic precursors and phospholipids spontaneously forming a lipid bilayers, the basic structure of a cell membrane.
It is a challenge for scientists and philosophers to define life. This is partly because life is a process, not a substance. Any definition must be general enough to both encompass all known life and any unknown life that may be different from life on Earth.
Since there is no unequivocal definition of life, the current definition in biology is descriptive. Life is considered a characteristic of something that exhibits all or most of the following traits:
- Homeostasis: regulation of the internal environment to maintain a constant state; for example, sweating to reduce the temperature
- Organization: structurally composed of one or more cells the basic units of life
- Metabolism: the transformation of energy by converting chemicals and energy into cellular components and decomposing organic matter. Living things require energy to maintain internal organization (homeostasis) and to produce the other phenomena associated with life.
- Growth: maintenance of a higher rate of anabolism than catabolism. A growing organism increases in size in all of its parts, rather than simply accumulating matter.
- Adaptation: the ability to change over time in response to the environment. This ability is fundamental to the process of evolution and is determined by the organism’s heredity, diet, and external factors.
- Response to stimuli a response can take many forms, from the contraction of a unicellular organism to external chemicals to complex reactions involving all the senses of multicellular. A response is often expressed by motion; for example, the leaves of a plant turning toward the sun
- Reproduction the ability to produce new individual organisms, either asexually from a single parent organism, or sexually from two parent organisms.
These complex processes, called physiological functions, have underlying physical and chemical bases, as well as signaling and control mechanisms that are essential to maintaining life.
Others take a systematic viewpoint that does not necessarily depend on molecular chemistry. One systemic definition of life is that living things are self-organizing and self-producing. Variations of this definition include Stuart Kauffman’s definition as an autonomous agent or a multi-agent capable of reproducing itself or themselves, and of completing at least one thermodynamic work cycle.
LIFE IS LUCID, TIMELESS ESSENCE, AND OUTSIDE OF TIME. IT IS THE INTELLIGENCE OF THOUGHT WHICH IS SOMETIMES CALLED OUR HEAVENLY FATHER, IT IS THE LIFE OF GOD, WHICH PERMEATES ALL SPACE AND TIME. IT IS ALL THERE IS. IT IS OUTSIDE THE PARAMETER OF TIME AND JUDGMENT. IT IS GIVING IN THE CONTINUUM.
– Reverend Dawnecia Palmer
ON THE UNIVERSE
The universe 4% of mass-energy is ordinary matter. Including stars the light of Galaxies, sea, plants, and objects forming everyday life, that we can touch. Solid, liquid, gas, plasma. Atoms, ions, electrons, and objects they form. Of which we are a part.
All existing matter and space considered as a whole; the cosmos. The universe is believed to be at least 10 billion light-years in diameter and contains a vast number of galaxies; it has been expanding since its creation in the Big Bang about 13 billion years ago.
You are the light of this world, a city set on a hill, habitation of God. The conceptualization that life wants to express itself through you as you, in an individualized way.
We do not develop the soul, we develop our awareness and consciousness
Soul Education and Soul Health is paramount if we are to fully realize and express our highest and best Self. Soul Awareness as taught by LULC is a person’s emancipation towards wholeness and wellbeing -health, wealth, love, happiness and magnificence. It is the secret key to unlock and enable our best self-expression. ‘I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper even as your soul prospereth’ 3 John v 2
Please visit ‘Life Universecity LC Upcoming Courses and Events Page’
Life Universecity is Supported by Peacemakers Prayer Patrol UK